Sunday, November 25, 2012

Reason?

There is nothing unusual about this feeling, at least that's how it's been for a while now.
Some may want to refer it with apt terminologies or jargons stating the reality in a matter-of-factly manner. Whatever suits you Boss! I don't care. I am not even bothered.
Because, I am not interested in knowing or probing your perception about me.
And that is simply because I am sick, very very so - Mentally, and thoroughly through to the last droplet of my sweat - Physically too.

It was easier for what guy in Alchemist to stride across the desert in search of his life and it's purpose.
Well, he had a direction or an instruction to go that way. But with me.... I am done complaining.

I simply don't know these days.......for many many things the answer seems to be reflecting and bouncing the same three words all times of the day.

I DON'T KNOW......

Should I be ashamed of myself for being 30 something and saying that?

Really?

Is it that shameful to be exhausted at this age?

What gets me? What drains me? What beholds me? What is eating me?
So many that care about me ask these questions but I never could clarify their doubts....not in this life......

Once again I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment